The Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources (MLNR) has instructed the Forestry Commission (FC) to stop the issuance of...
Belinda Boator, , News, Civic Response, Data Collection, Forest Watch Ghana, forests, Impact, Livelihoods, Research, SRA, Survey, Training, VPA, 0
Civic Response has trained 15 enumerators and 5 supervisors to carry out a VPA impact survey. The 4-day training...
Civic Response’s Radio Campaign Raises Awareness of Forestlink and Community-led Forest Protection in GhanaCivic Response, , News, CSIFM, deforestation, FLEGT, forest monitoring, Forestlink, forests, IFM, RFUK, SRA, VPA, 0
Civic Response has embarked on a two-month radio sensitization campaign across the country on community based Real Time Monitoring...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits