Some Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in the environmental sector are urging the Government of Ghana to rescind its decision...
Belinda Boator, , News, Ama Kudom-A gyemang, Civic Response, FLEGT, forests, natural resources, UK Environment Act, VPA, 0
When the United Kingdom (UK) finally seceded from the European Union (EU) on January 31, 2020, it was not...
Civic Response, , News, environment, Fern, FLEGT, forests, Ghana, journalism, journalist, natural resources, VPA, 0
Civic Response, with support from its partner Fern, has organised a capacity building workshop for journalists from across the...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits