Fifty (50) community representatives have been trained to undertake community level forest monitoring. The 3-days training which was organised...
Civic Response, , News, DFID UKAid, FLEGT, forest, monitoring, real time monitoring, RFUK, VPA, 0
Thirty-five (35) forest-fringe community representatives have received legality awareness training in Accra. The 3-days training which was organised by...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits