Elvis Oppong-Mensah, a Programmes Officer with Civic Response has called on President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo to reconsider government’s...
Belinda Boator, , News, Civic Response, EU-Ghana, FLEGT, Forestry Commission, forests, Ghana Electronic Wood Tracking System, legal timber, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, VPA, 0
Ghana has for years remained a key exporter of timber. However, stakeholders have been struggling to deal with illegal...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits