Ghana’s forest has been dwindling rapidly at such an alarming rate over the last few years. A 2019 report...
Civic Response’s Radio Campaign Raises Awareness of Forestlink and Community-led Forest Protection in GhanaCivic Response, , News, CSIFM, deforestation, FLEGT, forest monitoring, Forestlink, forests, IFM, RFUK, SRA, VPA, 0
Civic Response has embarked on a two-month radio sensitization campaign across the country on community based Real Time Monitoring...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits