Ghana has for years remained a key exporter of timber. However, stakeholders have been struggling to deal with illegal...
Timber rights fees of timber harvested from farms should be given to farmers and landowners instead of Forestry Commission...
PRESS RELEASE MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATIONS NANA ADDO DANQUAH AKUFO-ADDO – PRESIDENT-ELECT Accra, 20th December, 2016. Forest Watch Ghana (FWG),...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits