Ghanaian Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in the environmental sector have urged the European Commission not to re-tabled confiscated timber...
- Don’t Re-table Confiscated Timber as a Precondition for Ghana’s VPA Readiness – CSOs to EU
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees