Civic Response has resumed community visits following a long break due to COVID-19 restrictions. The community visits which took...
Civic Response, , News, advocacy, capacity building, CSO, FLEGT, forest, forest reserve, forestry sector, Ghana, illegal logging, illegal mining, lobbying, policy influencing, VPA, 0
18/8/2017 Members of Forest Watch Ghana (FWG) have received training on advocacy and policy influencing. The two-day capacity building...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits