Some Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in the environmental sector are urging the Government of Ghana to rescind its decision...
You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo toldBelinda Boator, , News, Achimota Forest, Akufo-Addo, Civic Response, Elvis Oppong-Mensah, forest reserve, forests, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, Modern Ghana, Precedent, 0
Elvis Oppong-Mensah, a Programmes Officer with Civic Response has called on President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo to reconsider government’s...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits