This Annual Report gives a comprehensive report on our activities and successes in 2020.
PRESS RELEASE: GHANAIAN CIVIL SOCIETY JOINT STATEMENT ON INTERIM FINDINGS OF EUTR & FLEGT-VPA FITNESS CHECKBelinda Boator, , Publications, 0
In September 2020, the European Commission working through the Directorate-General for Environment (DG ENVI) unilaterally decided to evaluate and...
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees
- Civic Response Resumes Community Visits