Large quantities of trees are harvested daily from Prakaw Forest Reserve to brew bitters, Salifu Baba Adams, a member...
Civic Response, , News, Publications, EPA, Forestry Commission, Nana Akuffo-Addo, NPP, 0
PRESS RELEASE MESSAGE OF CONGRATULATIONS NANA ADDO DANQUAH AKUFO-ADDO – PRESIDENT-ELECT Accra, 20th December, 2016. Forest Watch Ghana (FWG),...
- Don’t Re-table Confiscated Timber as a Precondition for Ghana’s VPA Readiness – CSOs to EU
- Rescind decision to cede portions of Achimota Forest Reserve Status- CSOs
- You are setting a dangerous precedent with Achimota Forest reserve; reconsider your decision – Akufo-Addo told
- Ghana CSOs comment on subsidiary legislation for implementing UK’s Environment Act
- Government Introduces Digitalized System to Prevent Illegal Logging of Trees